Forum

My opinion on two p...

Notifications
Clear all

My opinion on two popular exchanges (Binance and Coinbase)

Page 1 / 2

admin
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)

Binance - Binance offers the richest set of trading features, it has the biggest user base and liquidity and collects the smallest fees. The best selection of altcoins. The company is accused of money laundering and other crimes. Binance is not available in the USA, UK, Germany, and many other countries. Better work with regulators is needed. The support team leaves much to be desired. The interface can seem quite complex for newbies.

Coinbase - A user-friendly cryptocurrency marketplace available in most countries. Coinbase does a great job at working with regulators and making its operation fully legitimate. Institutional-grade security. No features for crypto traders. The highest fees among the platforms we compare in this article. Coinbase supports below 100 cryptocurrencies. Many exchanges have more to offer.

Hope you found my post helpful

9 Replies
millicentgill
(@millicentgill)

Sarah Law told me that there is no best writing service. But thanks to this site, I can find those companies that will definitely not deceive me https://onlineessaywritingservice.review/reviews/freeessaywriter-review

GraceEllie
(@graceellie)
Trusted Member

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Testogen

GraceEllie
(@graceellie)
Trusted Member

Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. Fall Instagram Captions

GraceEllie
(@graceellie)
Trusted Member

The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. whiteboard animation software

Page 1 / 2
Share: