- “While Congress works to better understand and legislate on issues surrounding the development and transaction of cryptocurrencies, it should be wary of imposing burdensome regulations that may stifle innovation,” said Senator Pat Toomey.
- Traders identify $40,000 as the pivotal level Bitcoin price needs to trade above in order to avoid a revisit of July’s swing low.
- MMTC founder Julius Mwale and Akon are expected to be in attendance at next month’s major launch event that will unveil Akoin’s national rollout across Kenya.
- The buyer, most likely in an attempt to snatch up the valuable piece before everyone else, paid an Ethereum miner 22 ETH to prioritize their bid.
- State Street-backed Securrency partners with GK8 for custody and institutional blockchain infrastructure“Banks and other financial institutions are waking up to the fact that blockchain is more than crypto, and that any financial instruments can be tokenized,” says Lior Lamesh, CEO and co-founder of GK8.